Forget traffic jams, one-way streets, and difficulties getting around.
Here’s a Somerville condo in a location that has none of the issues of some city neighborhoods: Metro9 condos. Let’s take a closer look at the unbeatable location of Metro9 and all that’s accessible just minutes from these luxury Somerville condos.
What’s Within Walking Distance of Metro9’s Somerville Condos?
With a Walk Score of 90, Metro9 at 9 Medford St. is rated a “Walker’s Paradise.” Whatever errands you need to run —bank, drug store, groceries — you don’t have to hop in a car to get there. Located right on the Somerville/Cambridge line, Metro9 takes you within a 10-minute walk of any of the following:
- Kendall Square: A bustling center for innovative companies in biotech and research, with a rich selection of restaurants and shops.
- Lechmere Square: A revived area featuring the important Green Line T-stop at Lechmere Station.
- Inman Square: A thriving area characterized by cultural diversity, lively nightlife, and eclectic shops.
- Union Square: An up-and-coming part of Somerville set to undergo a $1 billion redevelopment, including the addition of a Green Line T-stop over the next two to three years.
- CambridgeSide Galleria: A shopping destination with 100 stores and restaurants, located steps from the Museum of Science and Boston.
The Simple Pleasure of a Bike Ride
With a Bike Score of 87, biking is a “very convenient” option to get around when you live at Metro9, whether you’re commuting to work, getting some exercise, or going out for a leisurely ride. Cycling along the Charles River is a favorite past time of many Bostonians and Somerville residents, especially in the fall when riders can enjoy the foliage. Don’t have a bike of your own? Then, you’ll be happy to know bike rentals are available at nearby Blue Bikes, the bike-sharing service formerly known as Hubway.
The Luxury of Public Transit
If you work in or frequent any part of metro Boston, the public transportation options around Metro9 make it easy to reach your destination. As we mentioned, you can walk to the Green Line T-stop at Lechmere Station in 10 minutes. And it will only become more convenient as the Green Line extension brings new stops to the neighborhood. Add quick access to the Red and Orange Lines as well as MBTA bus routes a block or two away, and you can see why Walk Score says Metro9 boasts “excellent transit.”
Metro9 – At the Center of it All
Let’s sum it up and widen the scope even further to MIT, Harvard, Tufts, Logan Airport, Back Bay, North End, Beacon Hill — yes, it’s all within convenient reach of Metro9. That’s why our location in Somerville is unbeatable. Come and take a tour.